Thursday, December 4, 2008

Done with PT

Getting back into the swing of things down here.  We had our last ROTC PT  test today.  I ended up running two miles in 13:45, which is a personal best.  For the last semester, 3 days a week I wake up at 5:30 am to go workout army style.  And now it is over.  Friday is the final day of that class, and will be reserved for awards and debrief.  I am going to miss it, as well as the motivation, and opportunity it gave me to get in shape.  However, getting to finally stay up late and sleep in is something I cannot wait for.

            Mid terms are coming up.  I am nervous so next week will be nonstop studying.  I have been keeping up on notes, but also knocking off a few projects.  I am not sure what to expect, so wish me luck.

            Guys and girls both had basketball games the last few days, and both dominated.  I miss the student section at the UW but on weekend games the Dog Pound (Drake student section) holds its own very well.  If we hit ten 3 point shots, which we generally do within the first half, there is 30% off at the school store, so went on stocked up again on Drake gear.

No comments:

All Drake bloggers are compensated for their time. The opinions expressed are not necessarily those of Drake University.