Sunday, November 30, 2008

a lot like Christmas

So it has snowed a few inches here at Drake.  We got back an hour after expected due to all the snow.  There were many cars in the ditches, so dear readers, please take your driving easy.  At the time of previous post, there was an utter lack of winter storm outside of the car window.  The storm managed to pick up the last 2 hours.  So far everyone has made it back which is nice.  Drake has a bus system for students, which goes to Minneapolis, Chicago and Kansas City to help students get home. 

            When I got settled in I took a walk around campus with some of the girls to catch up.  My camera was not charged so sorry I have no pictures.  Fear not, snow is a frequent occurrence in this state so I will eventually post some.  The campus was absolutely gorgeous when covered with snow.  The east side of campus is my favorite to walk though due to old and stoic buildings.  They are now all snow kissed which makes me think: It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas…

No comments:

All Drake bloggers are compensated for their time. The opinions expressed are not necessarily those of Drake University.