Monday, June 2, 2008

2 weeks n gone

It is just under two weeks till I head out. I have been attending graduation parties and getting sunburned enough to hopefully hold my own once I get into the desert. This is a trip I have been longing for ever since I left last summer.
I wasn’t sure if I would get to go back to Jordan. When I found out, I am pretty sure I started crying in excitement. For those who know me, they know I do not like to show emotion. Going back means once again getting the opportunity to hone and sharpen my craft.
After Jordan I will have just enough time to do some laundry, before I head to Drake for International Relations.
I have finished up about half of my shopping for Jordan and still at a loss for what to get for host families.
I am getting to know the crew this year a little better as time goes on. Facebook has been a wonderful tool in communication. Everyone seems really cool, and will have something special to offer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hone and sharpen your craft?
...what craft?

Ian Weller said...

The craft would be networking, and assimilating abroad. This is probably one of the biggest reasons that i was picked to come back.

All Drake bloggers are compensated for their time. The opinions expressed are not necessarily those of Drake University.