Thursday, April 30, 2009

Alvin Simon Theodore

You all know how much I know how much I absolutely adore music. My roommate can attest to how many random and odd songs I have. While perusing youtube I came across an interesting phenomena. Type in Chipmunks on youtube. Click on anyone of the Alvin and the Chipmunk remixes. Wait for hilarity to ensue. “I kissed a girl and liked it”, sung by the dynamic high pitched trio. One of my favorites is by far is “Sk8tor Boi.” Pretty much every pop song has been redone. (Okay so when these are remade the pitch is just bent hardcore or just sped up) Regardless of how it is done, it is still pretty fun, as well as a decent way to blow off some steam.

No comments:

All Drake bloggers are compensated for their time. The opinions expressed are not necessarily those of Drake University.