Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Acorns are falling on my head

This has been an absolutely gorgeous day.  Thankfully my afternoon has been fairly free of commitments so I grabbed reading homework and found a bench.  People ask me why I did not go to UW Madison.  It is a nice school, but it is too close to home.  The other thing I did not like was the urban environment.  I wanted sweeping lawns and trees to sit under.  Drake is a gorgeous campus that I took full advantage of today.  Once the construction is over, it will become even better.  The only issue I had was an acorn using my head for target practice.  Time to head back outside.

 

 

(Last night I attended a briefing on securities languages.  The following is the same version of what I did but for the college level: www.clscholarship.org)  The State Dept Internships are now open for those finishing their sophomore year by this summer: http://careers.state.gov/students/programs.html#SIP)

No comments:

All Drake bloggers are compensated for their time. The opinions expressed are not necessarily those of Drake University.