Sunday, January 4, 2009

All of my friends and families are doing well in the Middle East. A reader asked how they were doing with the recent operations undertaken by Israel. It is interesting to see how many news networks are giving this coverage. I have not seen this amount of interest in the region, especially in that particular conflict.
I miss Drake. Break is getting boring. I think I sleep too much. One of the nicest parts of college is the amount of people who live in such close proximity. Within about 10 feet I can always find something to do, someone to chill with, or people wiling to find something to do. At home, considering the recent winter ice storms, and people being spread out, it is hard to coordinate group activities. I wish I had more entertaining things to report. Maybe this week I can find something.

No comments:

All Drake bloggers are compensated for their time. The opinions expressed are not necessarily those of Drake University.